April 15, 2010

This week in Peppertowne

Beside taxes,
it's been a lovely week in Peppertowne.

Finally found an old front door I'm in love with. 
Wendy helped me strip it and Roger helped us hang it.
It's almost finished. 

Laura from My Dear Trash gave me this chair and this fabric.
She got the chair for $1.98 at GW and the vintage fabric for free at a garage sale.
Can't wait introduce them to one another!

That same friend gave birth to an adorable girl this week.
I love this picture of her!
Groovy tie-dye...she's already a little boho hippie girl.

 Another friend, Becki from Whippy Cake made this after being inspired
by one of our Etsy posts.
It's FABULOUS!
Go see the transformation here
And her puppy Cheeky is thrilled!
And finally, every home needs art.  I grew up surrounded by art and
I love the way blogger Sarah at Hennessey House gives a little art inspiration too.

Have the best kind of weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the chair once it's re-done, the door is going to be great and hopefully I'll get a picture of Eden that capture's her softer side. :).
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and what a fantastic blog! Hope you have a great weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you've got some rockin' projects up your sleeve, i'm excited to see the outcomes!

    and thank you *so* much for the blog mention. i'm glad someone else finds my sources of inspiration to be beautiful, and not just creepy or bizarre ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...