July 1, 2010

Watermelon Obsession!

One of my favorite local blogs asked Peppertowne to guest post! Yea!
We love guest posting.


Click here to read about my summertime obsession
 with watermelon and the local farmers' market.
And try one of my favorite watermelon salad recipes...Heavenly!

















And, another shout out to Flour and their gorgeous vintage clothing cause I won their $75 store credit giveaway!!!!
Can you believe it?
All this time blogging and I've never won a giveaway, I couldn't be happier!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Went over to I Heart Mesa. The watermelon salad recipe looks great...I will try. Besides being a blog fanatic, I am also Food Network, Epicurious and All Recipes junkie. I love to cook and eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, these photos remind me of a little place in St. Louis where I grew up. It was called "Sam the Waterman Man" and it was only open in the summer and only sold icy cold watermelon. I remember how glorious it tasted on those muggy, hot dog days of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So after your post Kathryn and I happened to be together last Friday morning and we had to swing by the Farmer's market to get some watermelon. I'd gotten some there before, but this time I got it from the watermelon guy. It was great. ~Marily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving me some watermelon too! I've probably consumed an entire melon by myself over that last three days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...