September 20, 2010

Meet Mini buns




She's my daughter, my Mini-buns.  She's smart, kind, cute, funny, great roller-skater, loves animals, bikes, her BFF and her Grandma and adores the color green.  Any and all shades of the color green.
 And when I re-modeled her bedroom she wanted everything to be green...
Green Green Green.  
Don't get me wrong, I love green too.  But imagine green walls, green bedding, headboard, dresser...I wasn't so sure I loved green that much!

So here's a partial sneak peak at my semi-green solution...







I have the basics of this room but now I'd like to add some unexpected pops of Green.  Maybe a sweeping green canopy above the bed and more green accent pillows, or a green slipcover for the papasan chair in the window, green crystals to hang in the window or a kelly green chandelier! Any ideas?

P.S.  I am not a fan of purple or periwinkle or violet or lilac or mulberry but I love how this periwinkle-ish color is such a calming background for the greens in the room.

linkparty

4 comments:

  1. Wow Jen, that turned out gorgeous! I can't wait to come see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Jen that is soooo gorgeous you did an outrageous job on it. And yes the perwinkleish toned down all the green...I know someone else who loves green and that is her Auntie Amy....hugs lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!!! The butterflies turned out so stink'n adorable. Why have I not seen this yet????
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mini-buns loves all your comments!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...