February 21, 2011

Food Finds: número uno

I'm in a food rut. We go out to eat way to much at our house. I have lost all inspiration when it comes to cooking. I have been repeating the same 5 meals for months now. How much more soup can we eat, potato cheese soup, taco soup, Italian sausage soup, chili...which is a step away from soup aaaahhh! I can't take it anymore, I'm at a complete loss. "Nothing sounds good, everything takes too much time, lets just go to Cafe Rio." Don't get me wrong I could eat at Cafe Rio everyday and not be sick of it, but it's killing my budget at 21 bucks a pop three times a week, not to mention my waist line.

I've been scouring the web looking for the best food blogs and new menu ideas. I will try to bring you at least one great new site or recipe a week until I run out of ideas or steam. So here is this weeks first food find.

Cook to Bang: recipes to get you laid
I absolutely love this blog, It's funny, full of great recipes and a little raunchy. He brings humor into cooking and turns it from a chore into something rewarding, just what I need.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...