February 3, 2011

Pretty Bunting

pretty bunting


I'm loving the idea of using bunting as room decoration, not just for parties or holidays but year round. I recently cleaned out our "junk" closet under the stairs. You know, that place in your house that holds all the items that don't really have a place, random lost screws, Christmas decorations, empty plastic bags, the vacuum. I'm in the process of turning it into a little play room for Zoe. I have finished the painting (lemony yellow) added her little kitchen (made by my Dad when I was a little girl) and sewed a pretty red curtain, but now I'm stuck on the decorations. It's a very small space but holds a lot of potential...bunting might be just the right touch. I promise to post before and after pics when I am finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...